Sunday, June 9, 2013

Who do you love?

Sometimes you simply need another input. Regardless of your thought, your concept, your preparation, etc., you miss it.

I am here in Rome writing as if it were the only thing in my life. That isn't true. In the years 1968 and 1971 the two cornerstones of my life and of my family were born...my daughters Karen and Kim. Then, as now, they were and are the loves of my life.

Since then there have been many additions to my growing selected and natural family. Grandchildren, relatives and my large Roman family. Since love isn't restricted by parameters neither is my family. Hopefully they will both continue to grow.

My definition of family is; the group of caring, loving concerned people that choose to reciprocate my love, a love that may only end when I do. Until that time, I love both my daughters and the rest of you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.