Sunday, June 9, 2013

Brunos' Facebook

" It was bad enough that they burned me here, but these damned pigeons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Click, click,click...WTF, it's not like I'm doing anything!



8:15, bells,bells, bells...the drinks aren't even home from the drunken ship yet!


Wish Fabrizio could figure out which way to set up, everyone else is the same everyday...as a statue it's something I can appreciate!


Didn't guy from Harvard have song titled "Poisoning pigeons in the Park"?  Seemed like apretty good idea to me!


BANG!!!! Damned cannon!


Lime green sneakers, matching soccer outfit and a small cigar...now he's pointing some little square thing at me...Mommy!!!!


Wish I had a camera!!!


What's with these bells??? Oops-Domenica, mi dispiace!

1 comment:

  1. Uh, that would be Tom Lehrer Max. Kep the cup half full!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.