Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bruno's View

Where were the water pistols when I needed them?

Every night they try to entertain me; magicians, mimes, chalk artists, clowns..."musicians" and the fire acts...oh,do I hate them!!!!!!!
Lets not forget over one million awful versions of "Ole sol a mio"!
BEHHHHHH!

Hey Chaim, did you know that a hat is cheaper than sunscreen? Just ask Fabri.

I heard that if the skies are blue over the Vatican that there will be no rain...posso!

Dante was a nice guy, I wonder if he would call this "Limbo"?

Muslims, Christians,athiests and Jews all working together down there without a problem. I thinks I finally found the one God, it's name? MONEY!

I'm not going anywhere soon, but let me tell you that backpack looks d----d uncomfortable!

Look over there! No, the other window...put some clothes on!

Fabrizio, what's with the heads...Museo di Fabri?

White jeans, black underwear! I'm getting warm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.