Monday, June 17, 2013

No Rhymn...less reason

One of the popes came to the conclusion that all the nude male statues were lewd. Thus, he commissioned someone to remove all penii and replace with fig leaves...Who got that contract? How was he paid? Is there a box of....

Only me, but isn't it a bit off-putting when sit down to eat and be assaulted by every alimentary problem known to man and there solutions from Pristine to Prep H?????

I know when I use a reflection in photography that it is a contortion of fact...does that apply to when I reflect in life as well?

Things you detest, but must accept...irritants!

Many of my photos are filed under the heading, "Somewhere I have..."Am i looking for a rainbow?

How do you travel thousands of miles to another country and walk its' streets complaining of the way they do things? It's 8:30...a bit early for the full bitch mode!

First you are a human being...there should only be one following qualifier, GOOD?BAD!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.