Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The good, the sad and the ugly

The office is open.

Every organism needs to sustain itself. My needs include a sense of community, people,life and all of its interactions. That need is diverse across the field, intellectually, racially, faith...I don't care about them as long as WE can communicate our cares, likes and thoughts. Agreement not a requirement, just the willingness to listen. So I am in my own Utopia. Good!

I am a visitor, where I see Fantasia, my working friends view reality. But they get to stay. Nothing balances that. Sad!

Ugly...the nightly parade of kids...teenagers trying to prove themselves in the early hours of the morning, without a safety net. Ugly again last night...and sad too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.