Sunday, June 16, 2013

Communication

I used to read the newspaper, I still do , but now it's online. So am I. Now I can contribute as well as just read. Electronics and the media have taken the simple conversation and changed it into a world-wide dialogue.

The ability to instantly communicate your thoughts and ideas has brought along its flip-side as well. Every idea one has is not grand or need to be published. Yet that is precisely what I see happening. Way to frequently my own ideas are wrong, so I must assume the same holds true for others. This is a forum that permits me to interact with the world. At no other time in my life have I felt there was any such access. A truth, mine or yours is a two sided weapon. Cutting with one edge and smoothing with its flat side.Some of what you read will surprise you...enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.