Monday, June 24, 2013

Standing on the corner...

This is funny, as I sit here waiting for my ride, the utter look of shock on the faces, as the light actually turns red! Vanni was right, the signals are, mere suggestions!

The corner of the Circo Massimo where I am sitting is a fun place to be waiting, I get to watch, people, drivers (slightly different animal) and help the bewildered wanderers without moving. How can so many, have paid so much, with so little ability to read a map? Was no-one ever in the Boy Scouts? Ten minutes and three lost wanderers down the road Fabrizzio, Marina and Sara arrive to take me to dinner. I know not where...nor, do I care.

Somewhere near San Giovanni's we sit down to suppli and pizza. Marina e Fabbrizio e eguale....so is Sara. The company, the show and the food provided a great evening. Looking forward to his visit this winter and I'm still here!

Hope there's a couple of more nights like this left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.