Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm Walking

I love big cities, taking pictures and I get up early enough to enjoy the best hours of the day. All by it's self that should be enough, but I have always been a walker. Sure, no one has to tell me to slow down anymore, but the walk is still  a big part of me.

Early morning photos are great because of the wonderful light and the lack of traffic and people. They also worked well For Grace and me as we could look for the two or three shots that most interested her and go from there.

Now I am back in the city we love and out on the prowl again. The shots will go back to the states with me and show up here in the future. My list of places and shots include some that I want to revisit and some that I have done yet. There will be a lot and the volume should keep me working for quite a while, at least I hope so. 

There was a time when I was thinking that my walks were simply me looking for the reason to stop. Not true. I just needed to return here to know that. As long as there is a corner I haven't turned I will not be completely happy. Just naturally curious...that's me! 

I stopped being a teenager fifty years ago and have been stuck in the "growing-up" phase ever since...I don't know if I'll ever complete that phase, but it's the hunt that interests me NOT the end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.