Friday, June 28, 2013

Fun

Today while I was talking to my Sister-in-law she asked me a question that left me sputtering. Are you having fun? I really didn't have a ready answer. Fun had not been a word that I had used lately, so I gave it some thought and came up with this. Yes.

My fun. I have been fortunate enough to see new places and that is really something I enjoy. Right off the bat I got to the via Appia and saw the ancient aqueduct, a surprise that will last me the rest of my life. Walks into areas that I had not visited, rides on scooters and buses to homes never visited, galleries, museums and churches that I had or had not been to previously along with dinners and drama seem like a lot when I string together like this. They are, but without people new and old these events and visits are just that, events.

There are still more places and things on my list, all of which I expect to enjoy, but as always the people make the place or event a homecoming, not a mere event.

I do have proof of all this and as soon as I learn how to use all my new toys properly you will get to see this proof...around 2500 shots and counting.

The word fun was not on any list that was with me, but yes I am having fun.

Now for more...ciao!

...and thanks Brenda!

2 comments:

  1. that's a great piece Max!!Straight from the heart!

    ps - thanks for putting me in touch with Richard and for helping me find a home in Trastevere - mission accomplished! See you at the Campo!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so when those photos get posted, please edit. 2500+?! Pace yourself.
    KGS

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.