Sunday, February 21, 2016

One,twenty

Today is Sunday, normally a slow lazy day.  A perfect day to follow Doug's rule of 120: We don't do much, but that which we do "not" do will get a minimum of 120% of our effort!

Being a slow day I commenced by totally ignoring my fur-ball alarm clock. Since you can not punch her snooze button I ended up by force-ably ejecting her from the bed...a couple more flights and she'll be able to solo!

Next I found a new (to me) artist for pursuit on the internet enabling Danny to say, yet again, "Oh, some more ugly paintings?" Then after some leisurely perusal and search I think I will do some prioritizing. A list, possibly a chart of incomplete tasks, unfinished chores, jobs seeking fulfillment, etc. This done, I will know which one not to start first and the sequence not to follow.

Now to get published before today's slow becomes tomorrow's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.