Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wit? Wisdom? This is what you get when I can't sleep!

1.) If the path was never taken exactly what did not happen?

2.) When I told her it was not possible to sleep 25 hours a day...she purred in my face. Bitch!

3.) How can he possibly get a jury of his peers? Ah, a mass prison furlough!

4.) Attn: Management   That deserted, full cart in front of your alleged checkout line IS a sign on customer discontent.

5.) One month per year for kindness, care, concern and    joy...and eleven to pay for it!

6.) A woman looking through the glass catches a mere glimpse of herself, while a man looking from the other side sees that which defines beauty.

7.) Time fogs the memory, as memory clears the fog.

8.) Just because you can does not mean you must.

9.) When reality and reality shows are the same...bletch!

10.) The second amendment does not mention bullets. Why? They were not invented!

11.) The riffle of money drowns the sounds of our youth being slaughtered.

12.) Does this sound right? Your honor, my son never learned right from wrong...he was always entitled?

13.) It is the "why" we are Americans, not the "who".

14.) An electorate taught to question is more apt to select the correct candidate.

15.) Why are you infecting me with your mad?

16.) NPR not nra, less killing, better drama.

17.) True believers bother me. They seem to have given up the one thing that makes humans different, logic.

18.) My thought in the dusk are not "can it get worse", but , when?

19.) Think Pence will step aside for Putin in 2020?

20.) If I could only procrastinate at the table then I would not need to diet!

21.) Platitudes, we use then so loosely. Why? They did no good before, so why now?

22.) Do I want the troops to come home? I didn't want them to go in the first place...but, no one asked me then.

23.) You look, the eyes appear dead. Likely there is no soul either.

24.) As you proudly proclaim your ethnicity remember that you also admit being an immigrant with those same words.

25.) The flat earthers had a convention...on a cruise  ship. Think they noticed the curvature of the horizon?

26.) I was 17. The things I thought etched in stone turned out to be Etch A Sketch!

27.) With all the "good" books espousing the same ethics, principles and morals , why are we all incapable of understanding?

28.) A geriatric song, "Last night I had the Strangest Dream."

29.) If war really accomplished anything, why is it still going on?

30.) Wonderful things await you. It's your fault if you are tardy.

31.) Bumper sticker wit and wisdom. Now replaced by Facebook and for the first time truly non-stick!

32.) White House, how does one get so many horrid people in one place?

33.) They criminalized pot and legalized lobbyists. What were they thinking?

CAN WE REDACT THIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. If you have comments I would be happy to see them. Hope to hear from you.